Head Collection Processing and Access
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Department: Collection Processing and Access
Studied Library and Information Science at the Frederik Muller Academie in Amsterdam (1975-1978)
Library assistant at the Dutch Maritime Museum in Amsterdam (1979-1987).
Coordinator of the documention department at the Dutch section of Amnesty International (1987-2001)
Teacher (thesaurus and similar systems) at GO Opleidingen, The Hague (1996-1999)
Started to work at the IISH in 2001 as assistant archivist. From December 1, 2010 manager metadata of the Collection Processing & Public Services Department.
Since 2014 Head of the Collection Processing and Access Department.
- Project Management (2009)
- PR, Publicity and Marketing (2000)
- Information Management (1999)
- Record Management (1994-1995)
Member of the RLG Partners Social Metadata Working Group (2008-2011)