ISHA newsletter 2018
30 January 2019 - 14:47
The International Social History Association (ISHA) published its December 2018 Newsletter (vol. 7 no. 1).
- 'Labor and historical periodization of capitalism’ by Alessandro Stanziani
- ‘Labor Feminists and Domestic Workers’ by Eileen Boris
- ‘The Latin American Problem in the Liberal Mind: Adolph Berle and the Limits of Anti-Communism as Social Policy’ by Leon Fink
- ‘Cooperation across disciplines: The Bonn Center for Dependency and Slavery Studies (BCDSS)’ by Jeannine Bischoff
- ‘Co-existence and interaction between free and unfree labour: The workers’ perspective, Turin, 21–22 September 2018’ by Giulia Bonazza