Borrowing IISH Documents
It is possible to borrow IISH collection items for exhibitions provided they are exhibited in the environmental conditions standard for museums.
- There is a fee for borrowing archival documents, books, pamphlets, and various kinds of visual materials.
- The borrower must sign a borrowing agreement and arrange and pay for insurance from start to finish, against the lender's valuation.
- The cost of collecting and returning the objects will be borne by the borrower.
- Requests for loans should be made at least six weeks in advance.
- More info below on this page.
- Exceptions: As a general rule, no original photographs, videotapes, or audiotapes will be available for loan. Reproductions may be ordered.