All collection metadata have been converted to linked data and are updated on a daily basis. The resulting triple store has been used to form the foundation of this website. The linked data are created from the following sources:
- Descriptive metadata of books, brochures and serials
- Top level archival metadata
- Digital objects technical metadata
- Descriptive metadata of research datasets
- Website content
- Research publications and activities by staff members
A download from the triple store has been used as contribution to the Adamnet linked data platform. The IISH knowledge graphs are available on our Druid linked data platform, as tables and through a sparql endpoint. More information and examples can be found in these data stories.
Data have been linked through internal vocabularies. The source collection data are being enriched with links to VIAF (authors), AAT (material types), and LCSH (subject thesaurus). In 2020 these will also be part of the knowledge graphs.
For more information please contact manager collections Eric de Ruijter